NEC Group Of Comapnies
The NEC Group of Companies is promoted by Mr. S. Bhattacharya, a multi-faceted visionary entrepreneur from the northeastern part of India with a predominant focus on power generation. Apart from the power sector, under his extensive experience and expertise, the group has diversified into interests in a myriad of enterprises like hotels & resorts, gaming & lotteries, construction, and fruit & food processing. An able leadership infused with technology driven innovations and investments have resulted in the group attaining remarkable achievements in a short time span.
The NEC Group of Companies is run by a team of young and committed professionals. With an organizational portfolio encompassing innovative active technology partnership, structured and systematic investment plan, strategic infrastructure, the group is now poised for a quantum jump in effective expansion. The group’s corporate office is located in Gurugram, India.
NEC Energy Private Limited practices a high standard of corporate governance and business ethics. A focus on strategic technology alliance for exploring opportunities in new and emerging markets & simultaneously adhering to world class benchmarks, cutting edge technology, innovative resource solution & business restructuring for long term benefit for all-government, company, stakeholder & society.
“To deliver superior financial returns by being the preferred supplier of flexible energy and related products; developing our people and utilizing our physical assets and water resources in order to exceed customer and stakeholder expectations while demonstrating best practice in safety and health, asset and environmental management”
– Corporate Mission
1. To achieve global standards in power generation, management, and distribution.
2. To execute and operate projects in a cost-effective manner and adhere to time schedules.
3. To preserve the natural environment and facilitate the socio-economic development of the local community.
4. To enhance the capabilities of multi-disciplinary human capital and their contribution to organizational development.
5. To infuse contemporary models and best practices of corporate governance and create technology transparency, value, and credibility.
6. To maximize profits through effective management of resources and prudent use of cutting edge technology.
7. To create wealth for stakeholders and chart a sustainable growth model for the enterprise.
– Mission & Goals
To achieve the goals of this mission statement, the organization is planning actively to adopt innovative programs covering;
1. Clean, green and safe (corporate wide focus);
2. Continuous improvement (team focus);
3. Goals, Actions, Measures Performance Appraisal (individual focus);
4. Company wide incentives/rewards programme;
5. Best Practice visits;
6. Identification of “model” markets and “model” companies;
7. Learning organisation and knowledge transfer programmes;
8. Business systems review and simplification; and
9. Focus on “Economic Value Added”